ARK Performance Inc., offers a Limited Warranty to the original purchaser of all ARK products only, against manufacture defects in material and workmanship under normal use of the time period as set below.
1. Stainless & T-304 Stainless Exhaust Products 1 Year Limited Warranty.
2. Billet Aluminum Accessories : 1 Year Limited Warranty.
3. Powder Coated Products : 1 Year Limited Warranty.
4. Vertical Door Hinge : 1 Year Limited Warranty.
5. Short Shifter : 1 Year Limited Warranty.
6. Coilover Damper : 15 Month Limited Warranty.
7. Collision Body Parts : No warranty.
1. The product has been abused, misused, improperly maintained.
2. Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
3. Any modifications or signs of alterations attempted.
4. The product has been involved in an accident.
5. No claim will be accepted for any damages in transit. Please contact us and we will contact the carriers directly.
6. This Limited Warranty does not include any rust, normal wear, tear, or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of the ARK product.
7. Any variations in color developed over time due to exposure to sunlight or UV light will not covered by this warranty.
8. This warranty applies to only products manufactured by or for ARK Performance Inc.. For non- ARK Performance Inc. products,
even if packaged or sold with the ARK products will not covered by this warranty.
ARK Performance Inc., reserves the right to examine any part returned for warranty claim to determine satisfaction whether such part is defective in material or workmanship. If a defect arises and a vaild claim is received by us within the Warranty Period, ARK Performance will provide replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective. When a product is exchanged, all parts or product replaced under this Limited Warranty will become the property of ARK Performance Inc. This warranty is non transferable.
All claims must be filed and notified to us in writing of all details describing damages within 30 days after discovering a defect or failure and before beginning any repair. For any purchases through any of our distributors, you must contact them first, and have your distributor begin a claim with ARK Performance Inc., You must deliver the product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection to ARK Performance or facilities specified. The claims must be accompanied by purchase of proof (original sales receipt) that the claimant is the original purchaser of the product or the original purchaser's first transferee. Photos showing the damages are recommended for a faster response. To return any item/part you must receive an RMA number from an ARK Representative with further instructions. If you have any questions regarding warranty and the process please contact us.
Returns are accepted under the following conditions
1. Item must be in its' original packaging and not damaged.
2. Item must not show any signs of installation. Otherwise you will receive partial refund.
3. Items returned without any RMA Number will be refused by ARK Performance.
4. For all returns/exchanges will be charged a 25% Restocking Fee of the product only, and 15% exchange fee of the product.
5. ARK Performanc Inc. is not responsible for additional and original shipping charges applied.
6. NO cancellation allowed for special and/or pre-order items.
All non-defective returns are subject to a 25% of restocking fee. Before returning any item, you must contact our returns department from within 10 days of your invoice and we will provide you with return instructions and a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, All RMA numbers will be valid for 20 days from the date issued.
ARK Performance Inc., will only offer a refund on items that are not damaged and in its' original condition. Defective items may be returned for a same-item exchange only. In order to receive full credit, your purchase must be returned with shipping prepaid. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and, with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. All non-defective returns for credit or exchange are subject to a 15%-25% of restocking fee with any additional costs per ARK Performance Inc., product, and must be completed within 30 days of the invoice date.
No cancellation, refund, or exchanges on special and/or pre-order items. ARK Performance Inc., will not be liable if you order the wrong product. We provide technical specification and manufacturer part number information so that you can make an educated buying decision. For any shipment that is refused, you will automatically be charged $5.00 or 10%, whichever is greater (for international order we will charge 30% of the invoice price plus all shipping and duty we paid for the return product(s), to cover costs associated with processing your order and return. For items refused and requires us to ship again, you will be responsible for the additional shipping costs.
All shipping costs are not refundable. We will issue a full refund for the product when your return meets these guidelines. The cost of shipping will be credited only in those instances where the return is a result of our error. For any questions regarding our return/exchange policy feel free to contact us any time during our business hours from Monday-Friday 9am-6pm PST. 909-590-1275
Claims/Return Address : ARK PERFORMANCE, INC. 13737 Amarillo Ave. Chino, CA 91710
TEL : 909-590-1275
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org